Back with a Bang

Hey All

The vacation is over and I am back on track. The break gave me many interesting ideas to make this blog more fun for you and I am starting right away. This was something I wanted to post for a long time, so here it is.

Beautiful You – from Head to Toe

Different kind of head accessories are very popular these days. This is a departure from the days when the bride's only option was to cover their head and content with a paranda or bun pins. These days brides have several option to dress up their head – maangtika, matha patti, side jhoomar and even a flower can do wonders for your look.

Take a peak at some of the accessories that are in vogue these days and pick one for yourself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the one she is wearing in the first pic

Unknown said...

I like the one in the third pic...pretty interesting...